Saturday, October 13, 2012

Favorites Of The Week

Here some of my favorite things from Faye and Donna's week in Ireland/Scotland!

1. Hearing Galway Girl in almost every single pub we went to. These guys did it best. This has been a favorite since the movie PS. I Love You and Faye wanted to hear it so, so bad in an Irish Pub and I'm so glad she did!



 2. Staying in the swanky Waldorf Astoria Caledonia Hotel in Edinburgh. This was such a treat, those beds were so comfy. Thank you again, Donna!




3. Having this view and getting this shot just right outside of our window. Absolutely breathtaking!


4. Celebrating Faye's Birthday! 30 is going to be an AMAZING year for her!!




5. Making memories and inside jokes that we'll laugh about for years.




It really is so much fun hosting visitors and I hope we have as many next year. We often take for granted the scenery in which we live because we see it every single day and having visitors let’s you see it in a new light and appreciate it all over again. And I also feel that Scotland is underestimated! This country has so much to offer and I’ve only been able to cover a fraction of it. So, come see me and we’ll explore this beautiful place together!

And...that's all for now and probably for a few days/weeks (I'll post if/when I can). I'm off to Texas to celebrate my momma being inducted into the Hall of Fame at Texas A&M University-Commerce (formerly known as East Texas State University) where she coached national championship tennis and volleyball teams. I am so proud of her and can't wait to get in some good friend and family time!

1 comment:

  1. That picture of the Edinburgh castle is truly stunning.

    ReplyDelete